Very popular in the construction field, cellulose is known for its high-efficiency insulating properties.

Cellulose is made of 85% recycled newsprint, and the remaining 15% is made up of natural additives and boron salt, which make it resistant to fire, mold, insects, and even to rodents that would try to build their nests in it. It is a 100% environmentally-friendly material that does not pollute, is not irritating and is non-toxic for the building’s occupants.

Ideal for installation in roofs, attics, lifts and walls, cellulose provides excellent thermal inertia against cold and heat, due to its thermal conduction resistance (R) being about 3.9 per 200 mm of thickness.

Insufficient insulation in the attic creates a loss of heat, which allows the snow to melt and cause the formation of ice on the roof and in eaves troughs. It is also the cause of premature shingle wear and stains or mildew on the tops of walls and ceilings. It is therefore important that its implementation is done by our professionals.

Cellulose can be used for:

Insulation:

  • Wood frame walls
  • Attics of houses with flat or sloping roofs

Soundproofing:

  • Walls or partitions
  • Floors between levels

 

FREE ESTIMATE

cellulose